For most people, moving is an event that occurs only a handful of times in their lives. But for the men and women serving in the military, relocation is a constant presence for them and their families.
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.
If you have been posted to Ottawa and need to find a home, we are here to help you. As listed suppliers on the IRP list for military members, we are familiar with local conditions and mindful of your need to find a home in a timely manner. We have helped many military families to buy, sell or rent homes in the Ottawa region. We will also help you find the best home inspectors, the best bankers, the best lawyers, and any other associated professionals you require.
• We will organize any appointments required for home viewings, inspections and so forth
• We know the schools and amenities in and around the city of Ottawa.
• We possess a wealth of knowledge, and can negotiate in your best interests.
• We will provide comparable sold homes in the area you wish to buy so you know the history of the neighbourhood.
• We can help you find the best, and most conveniently located, hotel on your list.
• We will send you listings via email before you even get here so that you are completely up-to-date on what is for sale in this area and discuss your needs prior to arrival.
• Our goal is to send you home having had a successful and relatively stress-free house hunting trip so that you will tell others, and we will be your real estate agents for life.
Leaving Ottawa for a new posting? We will help you sell your home quickly and provide referrals to real estate professionals in your new community. Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation market evaluation of your property.
• Contact a reputable REALTOR® in your destination city.
• Provide you with a comparative market analysis of your current home’s value
• List your home on the MLS system
• Assist you if requested in selection of a lawyer to complete the transaction
• Negotiate an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• Forward all necessary paperwork to your lawyer
• Keep in close contact with you during the selling process, closing date and thereafter.
Thinking about selling? Allow us to help you determine the fair market value of the home, FREE of charge, and with no obligation.